Hello Everyone! If you're like me, once Monday comes around, you need to use time management strategies in order to be able to get through the week in an organized manner. The good thing about life is that there are so many fun and exciting things we can do each day. We're lucky --...Read More →
Shared Meals Matter Blog
In the News
- Read my article “Why You Should Leave Work On Time Every Day” on dotcomplicated
- With Juice and Vegan Trends, a Company Aims for National Exposure: NYTimes
- Vegetarian Cooking Becoming More About the Vegetables, Less About the Agenda: Washington Post
- Michael Pollan: Genetically Modified Foods Offer Consumers “Nothing”: Yahoo! Finance / The Daily Ticker
- Burger King Tests Delivery Service in Glendale: HuffPost / Dan Glickman and Ann M. Veneman
- AMY KIRK: The Ranch Style Kitchen Table: The Daily Republic
- 45 Delicious and Health Sweet Potato Recipes: Greatist
About Shared Meals
Those who are successful at meaningful social change do it by championing simple, achievable ideas. That’s why I created The Shared-Meal Revolution, an ethos designed to help you reclaim mealtimes as an opportunity for enriching face-to-face enjoyment of friends and family.
The Shared-Meal Revolution website guides you in learning and getting inspired about what sharing meals can do to enhance your life. Let’s put this rewarding, joyful activity back into our homes!
@SharedMeals TweetsFollow Us →
The Shared-Meal Revolution on Facebook